Monday, November 23, 2009

Rivalry Week!!

What do you call a BYU Player with a BCS ring? A Utah coach!


This has to be one of the best weeks of the year! Utah vs. BYU the Saturday after thanksgiving. I love this week all the banter back and forth, the pranks, the jokes, the hype. This year BYU is favored by -7.5 I truly can not understand why, probably mostly because they are at home. It is going to be fun, I am going to the game with 2 of my good buddies Nick a ute, & Kemery a zoob. I think we are smack dab in the center of the BYU section. SHould make out for a very hostile environment, especially if it is a close game like usual. So what are your favorite Utah vs BYU stories?

Once I was at a Utah BYU basketball game down in the bubble, I stood the whole game cheering for Utah, the people behind told me I could not keep standing, they even went and complained to the ushers that I was standing to much. To there dismay the usher told them I could stand as much as I want. Good times.

Max Halls baby picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment